Part 3 is where you see all of your hard work pay off. Now that you’ve found your own unique style and process for painting, you will learn how to develop your social media, create a website, establish professional habits, brand yourself, build marketing collateral, develop products (prints, clothing, collaborations with big brands, etc.), create a business strategy and promote your brand.
31. Studio Habits & How to Build a Portfolio
32. Artist Habits - How to be Productive in Your Workspace
33. Setting Goals & Assessing Your Portfolio - How to Build a Business Strategy
34. Emotional Intelligence & Final Touches - Become More Self-Aware and Succeed
35. Motivation & Prepare for Your Production Period - Become a Prolific Painter
37. Through to week 42 - Independent Production & Developing Your Portfolio
39. Through to week 42 - Independent Production & Developing Your Portfolio